Registrations Are OPEN for the 4th Annual PEMS Rural EMS Education Expo
20 - 22 May, 2016 at the Saluda Campus of Rappahannock Community College.
Directions for Registration
Step One: When you get to the 4th Annual PEMS Rural EMS Education Expo registration page, click on the "Register Now" button under the PEMS logo. This will open a new window at the tickets page. You may continue to refer to this page for information during your registration if needed.
Step Two: Select the tickets for the registered programs that you choose to participate in.
- Everyone must purchase a "General Registration" ticket in order to make further registration selections.
- You may only register for one of the ALS Advanced Airway Cadaver Lab tickets. This registration should be based on the location of the agency with which you are primarily affiliated.
- If the course that you desire to participate in is full and has no tickets available, register for the Waiting List. If slots become available, those registered on the waiting list will be moved up in the order they are registered. PEMS will contact the individuals selected from the Waiting List to update their registration status.
Step Three: Click on the "Order Now" button below the ticket choices to enter your payment information.
- If you are registering individuals for your agency, ensure that you have the necessary information to fully register your people, including VA Certification Numbers and T-shirt sizes.
- Enter payment information.
- Once your payment transaction has completed, you may click on the "Program" tab to start adding classes to your schedule. We suggest using the "Grid View" when selecting classes. It presents the different options in an easy-to-see format.
Step Four: Click on the "Program" tab to select the classes for your schedule.
- If you are purchasing tickets for another, advise them to follow the email link from their ticket to register their own schedule.
If you have a problem with the registration process, contact us at 804-693-6234 or email us here with a description of the problem and your contact information.
If you have received a discount code from PEMS, enter it at the bottom of the registration page before registering. A registration ticket for your discount code will become visible for your registration.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again this year, so sign up early!